AN AGRICULTURAL WORKER
- Whitening glass in greenhouses (protection against too much sunlight) or washing it by machine (to increase the amount of hours sunlight)
-Preparation of greenhouses for new fruit and vegetable seedlings: fertilization
- Post-harvest cleaning of greenhouses: collection of old rhizomes and waste by means of special machines
- Decontamination of the soil and preparation for new plantings.
- Installing chicory or asparagus heating in greenhouses
- Vocational training or acquired in practice: farm work on the holding
-You are willing to do manual work, work in the field or in the greenhouse is not a problem for you
- You are not afraid to work at height (up to 2-3m) and you are able to keep safe working with plant protection products.
- You can operate some agricultural machines or you want to learn how to operate them.
- You speak English communicatively.
- You have a C driving license or you are ready to do it within 1 year (50% of the cost is covered by your employer)
- A stable and well paid job with a Belgian contract
- Attractive pay: the rate to be agreed with the employer plus bonuses
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- Reimbursement of travel expenses (up to €125)
- Bonuses: 13th birthday bonus, holiday money, mileage, family allowance, insurance