Kuwait's National Airline :
Kuwait's National Airline which established in 1954, and is one of the oldest airline in middle east.
- Females between 20 and 32 years
- Minimum height 160 cm & weight pro portionate to height
- Minimum Education: Completion of second-ary education. Priority will be given to candidates with
a higher education level.
- Fluent English (spoken & written). Additional languages will be an advantage.
- Preferable are single without children and without visible tattoos or scars
- Medically fit to meet regulatory requirements and ability to swim 50m unaided
- Willing to relocate to Kuwait for minimum of 2 years
- Warm and pleasant personality with high standard of grooming
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Start 8-12 weeks after interview
Monthly allowance during first 6-8 weeks (cabin crew training period) =
800 USD /netto/ monthly
+ After completion of the cabin crew training period it will be
1765 USD / netto /monthly and including flying allowance
+ FREE Training course, Visa, Fly ticket, Designer uniform
+ Worldwide Medical care & Life insurance
+ FREE fully furnished Kuwait Airways residency “ Rest Houses “ during the entire training period.
(Wi-fi, Frigidaire, Gas cooker, microwave, dinning set, Laundry room, Lobby with Wi Fi/ internet
connection and TV 52 inch )
+FREE duty transport during the entire training period + after training if still staying in the KAC rest
+ After training courses 40 KD will be deducted per month towards the KAC accommodation + Free
+ 2 years renewable contract based on performance
+ 30 days annual leave + 16 days
There will be pre selection in Athens- Greece
Please note, that you do not have initial expenses (air ticket, visa,
training are paid by AIRLINE).
Candidates who meet the requirements are requested to submit their CV in English language along